Exhibitor Entry Forms
The fairgrounds and buildings will be open for construction and commercial booths prior to the Fair opening. Read the rules carefully and prepare to comply with their requirements. Livestock exhibitors, give special attention to rules 2 & 4 under Division L-Livestock .
EXHIBITORS RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All Fair departments (except for Livestock Division L) will be open for in person entering of exhibits on Wednesday Aug. 18, from Noon-8 pm , Thursday August 19, 8 am to Noon. No exhibits can be entered after noon Thursday.
2. Junior Exhibitors shall be any exhibitor 13 years and under. Intermediate Exhibitors shall be any exhibitor 14-17. Entries will be judged separately from the adult division. They must be marked “JR” and “INT.”
3. Department heads shall have the latitude to use those entries submitted, for the best interest of the exhibitors and the Fair.
4. Exhibitors may make two entries in each lot and other exhibits in that lot must be labeled “for exhibit only,” except Division L (livestock) and Division F (produce).
5. Blue ribbons are designated for first premiums, red ribbons for second premiums, and white ribbons for third premiums. Rosettes are for “Best of Show” in each division.
6. Any person interfering with the judges during judging will forfeit the right of premiums. All officers are required, and exhibitors requested, to report any violation of this rule to the Fair Board.
7. All judges should read the rules in their divisions, and abide by them.
8. Anyone removing an exhibit before closing time -4:45 pm Sunday will forfeit any awards or premium.
9. The Fair Board and superintendents will use every precaution to guard and protect exhibits, but cannot be responsible for loss or damage by any cause.
10. Exhibits will be open to the public from 10 am-9 pm on Friday and Saturday, and from 10 am-4:00 pm on Sunday.
11. Superintendents will CLOSE EXHIBITS AT 4:00 pm SUNDAY to get entries ready for pick-up. All other Fair activities will continue until 5:00 pm when Fair closes. Exhibitors may claim entries after 4:45pm.
12. Livestock division L will take in person entries Thursday from 10 am-8 pm. Judging breed classes will begin at 9am Friday.
13. Premiums will be paid by the treasurer after judging is completed.
PICK UP ALL EXHIBITS AFTER 4:45 pm SUNDAY.