The fairgrounds and buildings will be open for the setting up of booths prior to the Fair opening.
Read the rules carefully and prepare to comply with their requirements.
New Classes may be added to Photography at Superintendent’s choice due to subject matter.
EXHIBITORS RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. All Fair Divisions will be open for the entering of exhibits on Wednesday August 17th from 12 pm to 8 pm and Thursday August 18th from 8 am to 12 pm. No exhibits may be entered after noon Thursday except for those already waiting in line.
2. Junior Exhibitors shall be any exhibitor 13 years and under. Intermediate Exhibitors shall be any exhibitor 14 years to 17 years. Those entries will be judged separately from the adult division. They must be marked “JR” and “INT.”
3. Division heads shall have the latitude to use those entries submitted, for the best interest of the exhibitors and the Fair.
4. Exhibitors may make two entries in each lot except where noted in each Division.
5. Blue ribbons are designated for first place awards, red ribbons for second place awards, and white ribbons for third place awards.
7. Judges may award special ribbons or prizes in their Divisions.
6. Any person interfering with the judges during judging will forfeit the right of premiums. All officers are required, and exhibitors requested, to report any violation of this rule to the Fair Board.
7. All judges should read the rules of their Divisions and abide by them.
8. Anyone removing an exhibit before Sunday at 4:30 pm will forfeit any awards or premium.
9. The Fair Board and Superintendents will use every precaution to guard and protect exhibits but cannot be responsible for loss or damage by any cause.
10. Exhibits will be open to the public from 10am to 8pm on Friday and Saturday, and from 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
11. Superintendents will CLOSE all exhibits at 4:00pm Sunday to get entries ready for pick-up. Exhibitors may claim entries after 4:30 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
12. Any premiums that were awarded will be paid by the Treasurer after judging is completed.
13. All ribbon awards and any premiums won may be picked up with entries on Sunday starting at 4:30pm.